Wilderness First Responder Training at NorthBay!
2016 dates yet to be announced
Wilderness First Responder training, taught by practicing emergency medical and rescue personnel, will take place at our NorthBay campus in North East, Maryland. Located 1 hour south of Philadelphia and 1 hour north of Baltimore, NorthBay’s location in Elk Neck State Park, is the perfect setting in Maryland for high level wilderness training.
NorthBay’s Wilderness First Responder Training is led by professional medical staff certified by Wilderness Medical Associates.
We hope you will join us!
Join other students for the 8 day program that covers:
• Certification in CPR
• Cert. in wilderness first responder
• Life-saving topics including anaphylaxis
• Outdoor Industry Standard
• Meals and lodging included
• Systems Based Critical Thinking; Infection Control; Patient Assessment System
Download and fill out your Wilderness First Responder Registration