2020 NorthBay Covid Operating Plan for Family Camp FIELD GUIDE
At NorthBay, the safety and security of our guests is our top priority. Together with guidance and direction from Federal, State and Local health organizations and according to direction from the American Camp Association, we have created a Field Guide to help us make every reasonable effort to keep people safe while enjoying NorthBay. We have implemented the following steps:
1. At time of check in, families and day campers will be temperature checked before proceeding to campus.
2. Families will be assigned private accommodations complete with their own bathroom.
3. Accommodations, including bathrooms will be sanitized between each reservation.
4. Family groups will remain intact and independent of other campers throughout their time at NorthBay, completing all activities, meals, adventure, and free time together when possible.
1. Distanced Dining will occur in shifts. Families will eat together in their choice of several indoor and outdoor distance dining locations. Breakfast and lunch will be “take away” meals. Dinner will be served by family.
2. Dining room to be sanitized between each meal, and dining staff will be wearing PPE during prep and serving of food.
1. Prior to beginning a shift, NorthBay staff will be temperature scanned. In between each shift. Staff will enter campus from designated entry to avoid campers until after being temperature scanned.
2. Time clocks will not be used to minimize touch points.
NorthBay staff will be required to wear a mask/face covering.
3. All adventure elements will be sanitized between each use. Staff members will oversee that Social distances will be maintained at all elements. Social distancing notifications will be posted.
4. NorthBay staff will disinfect high contact surfaces – door knobs, countertops, etc. – at least twice daily.
5. If a guest becomes ill during their stay at NorthBay they will be isolated until they can travel home.