NorthBay Accelerated is an exciting and innovative tutoring intervention for Maryland middle school students.
* Intensive week-long summer or winter residential learning and program
* Ongoing intensive tutoring in literacy and social emotional learning
throughout subsequent semester
* Twice Weekly virtual literacy tutoring sessions 1 tutor/2 students
* Bi-weekly virtual SEL tutoring (small groups 8-12 students)
* 2 weekend residential experiences that include families (1 mid semester
and 1 end of semester
* Virtual parent welcome event and weekly parent engagement meetings
5 summer weeks and 5 winter weeks (100 students per week/ 500 students per semester)
Click below to learn more about this exciting opportunity!
NorthBay Accelerated video
* Accelerated learning and SEL intervention designed to facilitate successful
student transitions to face to face instruction
* ESSA evidence evaluation and proven efficacy meet requirements for
* Safe residential operations proven through the pandemic with an onsite
wellness center, professional medical staff and rapid testing for COVID-19
* Accelerated tutoring provides proven gains in literacy across skill
* Cross curricular environmental issue investigation facilitates critical
thinking and the application of academic skills from across disciplines.
View Program Details
NorthBay Legacy Program
Our Legacy program is designed as a 5 day 4 night on-campus experience. We challenge students to recognize how their actions affect their futures, their communities and the environment. Students learn Language Arts, Math, Science and Social Studies while they conduct authentic investigations of environmental issues.
* Social Emotional Learning
* Authentic environmental issue investigation
* Experience NorthBay Live & A Talent Show
* High Adventure Elements
* Hands on outdoor education
Click below to see the program in action!
NorthBay Experience Video